Dr. Hakan OKAY
This training is designed for managers to develop understanding in order to understand the effects of people’s perspectives and reactions on products and services on marketing and sales, and to develop appropriate strategies accordingly. In Marketing Strategies Education;
Attitudes Displayed by Buyers,
- Factors Affecting Customer Behavior,
- Customer’s Post-Purchase Behavior,
- Customer Satisfaction or Dissatisfaction,
- Subjects such as Purchasing Decisions, Social Situations, Personal Feelings, Values and Goals will be focused on.
Export Strategies and International Marketing Management
Istanbul Faculty of Law
This training includes modern developments in export strategies and international marketing management theory and practice; It is designed to comprehend global marketing, marketing strategy and marketing research. In Export Strategies and International Marketing Management Education;
- Marketing Communication,
- Global Marketing,
- Global Distribution and Supply Chains,
- Marketing Analytics,
- Focus will be on topics such as Export Strategies.
Product Management and Pricing
Software Industrialists Association Board Member
This course is designed to give participants a perspective on product development, business justification, validation, forecasting, costing, pricing, and planning at all stages of a product’s lifecycle. In Product Management and Pricing Training;
- Product Lifecycle,
- Pricing Strategy,
- The focus will be on topics such as Understanding Customer Needs.
Marketing Applications on Digital Platforms
This course is designed for managers to use technology to guide modern marketing, analyzing the comprehensive performance of a marketing campaign, future strategies and decision making. In Marketing Practices Training on Digital Platforms;
- B2B, B2C Marketing,
- Digital marketing,
- Digital Marketing Platforms,
It will focus on topics such as Digital Marketing Strategies
Qualification Test and Certification
In this training, the basic features of qualification testing and certification processes will be presented with the following general topics.
- Conformity Assessment,
- Standard and Standardization,
- Certification and Qualification,
- TIC 4.0.
Strategic Brand Management
This training is designed for managers to create and develop brand awareness in businesses, to realize their business goals in the long term and to have a versatile brand management approach. In Strategic Brand Management training;
- Brand Positioning and Value,
- Brand Reputation Management,
- The focus will be on topics such as Brand Performance and Analysis.
National and Global Sales Contracts Law
Istanbul Faculty of Law
This training is designed for the managers to develop an understanding of the implementation of the sales law, the obligations under the sales contract, the ways in which they are formed, and also the solutions following the breach of obligations, taking into account the contractual problems in our country and in the international arena.
- Sales Contracts,
- Contract Law,
- International Law,
- The focus will be on topics such as the relevant International Agreements.
Business Development in the Light of Market Dynamics
This course is designed to give managers perspective to increase value and achieve long-term goals through the development of relationships, markets and customers. In Business Development Training in the Light of Market Dynamics;
- Systematic Overview of Business Development,
- Knowing Market Dynamics in Business Development Process,
- Importance of National and Universal Comparison in Business Development Process
- It will focus on topics such as Leading the Business Development Process.
Collaboration Management and Partnership Creation
This training is designed for managers to successfully create and maintain business model development and business partnership formation processes. In Collaboration Management and Business Partnership Creation;
- Principles and Ways of Building Partnerships
- Collaboration Elements in the Business Model Development Process
- It will focus on topics such as the Contributions of Collaboration Management and the Roles of the Manager.
Istanbul University Faculty of Law
This training is designed for managers to develop awareness of the legal issues that shape their cooperation initiatives and regulate their activities. In Cooperation Law Education;
- National/International Collaborations,
- Laws Regulating or Affecting the Structure of Cooperation,
- The focus will be on topics such as Relevant Court Decisions.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Murat BAYBALI Director of TÜBİTAK TTO
This training covers copyright, trademark law and patent areas; It is designed to understand how technical and legal protection is provided for inventions, patents, trademarks, industrial designs and geographical indications of the source. In Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights Education;
- Intellectual Property Law
- Industrial Property Law
- It will focus on topics such as the Roles of the Manager in the Effective Management of the Process.