“Experiential Learning Tool for Implementing Strategy and Leadership Skills”
In SAHA MBA, an 8-week business management simulation game is played at the beginning and end of the semester, rich and deep enough to enable real business life managerial decisions to be implemented in the virtual environment. It manages virtual companies that compete in the simulated market through a web-based digital platform, with the variables covering all the functions of a company management. In each simulation period, sessions are held that show how the decisions taken are reflected on the company’s performance. These sessions are held in the company of consultants with consultancy and management experience in the world’s best consulting firms.
With 93 HOURS OF BUSINESS
- Learning by Gamification
- Real-Life Role Adaptation
- Developing Holistic Thinking
- Making the Right Decision
- Developing Strategic Skills
Effect of Simulation applied in SAHA MBA;
Participants manage a global technology company in an environment where technology and the market are constantly evolving. There are three different geographies where customer preferences, growth rates, currencies, tax rates and tariffs differ. During the simulation periods, technologies evolve into four distinct generations.
Main learning areas:
Technology-based product roadmaps, global market, and manufacturing strategies. A set of concepts encompassing a variety of managerial disciplines, including economic, political, financial, human resources, accounting, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, marketing, research, and innovation.
Development Areas of Our Participants with Business Simulation
- Ability to effectively manage similar situations in the future,
- Capabilities that directly affect business results, such as strategic decision making and management,
- Transforming theoretical knowledge into practice
- Increasing the awareness of the participants about the aspects that are open to development
- Understanding the impact of key managerial disciplines and strategic and operational decisions on financial results.
- Professional teamwork and problem-solving experience